Both shipping and packaging of the artwork are the responsibility of the artist.
Please pay special attention to the packaging to ensure its arrival at the gallery in perfect condition. Also, add a label with the name of each artwork, for our records and reference. Please, don’t forget to name every artwork on its back and indicate its proper orientation if necessary.
Example: BERLIN – JANUARY EXHIBITION “ECLIPSE”
Choosing a shipping company is the responsibility of each artist. GALERIA AZUR limits itself to sharing the information that, according to its experience, guarantees as much efficient management as possible, allows the artist to reduce costs, save time and avoid complications with the works and their care in transit.
The recommended couriers are DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
The artwork must arrive ready to be exhibited.
The payment of the Customs duties levied for the importation of the artwork is the responsibility of the artist.
* It is recommended that the value of the artwork to be declared is the production cost since the tax applied by the Customs Department is proportional to the value of the object being shipped. * We recommend a maximum value between $60 and $150 to avoid high tax charges.
* It is also advisable to declare the artwork as “artistic reproductions”, and not as works of art.
* The final disposition for the shipped product is exhibition.
The following information must be sent to the gallery once the shipment has been processed for proper tracking and reception:
– Name of the transport company:
– Tracking number:
– Country of origin:
– Sender’s name:
– Number of packages and measurements in centimeters (height x width x depth):
– Quantity of artworks sent:
– Estimated weight:
– Additional documents regarding the declaration of the artworks (if any).
If you need assistance choosing a courier, please contact Mail Boxes Etc 0001 for a shipping quote and information.. They usually advise artists on which company is more convenient depending on the country where they are located. They will take care of the logistics and customs procedures.
* Mail Boxes Etc 0001 is a worldwide shipping management franchise and GALERIA AZUR is not associated with them. Hiring and choosing a courier is the responsibility of the artist. GALERIA AZUR limits itself to sharing the information that, according to its experience, guarantees as much efficient management as possible, allows the artist to reduce shipping costs, save time and avoid complications with the works and their care during transit.
GALERIA AZUR MADRID 🇪🇸
María Stola, Galería Azur
Address: Calle de Válgame Dios, nº6 (28004), Madrid, Spain
CIF / NIF / NIE: Y7322108-A
Phone number: +34 914 445 461
Contact person: Alicia Patón / María Stola
Reception hours: Monday through Friday from 12:30 – 5 pm
GALERIA AZUR BERLIN 🇩🇪
María Stola, Galería Azur
Address: Karl-Marx-Allee 62
(10243), Berlin, Germany
Phone number: +49 157 3047 0392
Contact person: Vedran Škiljić / María Stola
Reception hours: Monday through Friday
from 12:30 – 6 pm
GALERIA AZUR MIAMI 🇺🇸
Address: 1624 NW 36th Street,
Miami, FL 33142
Phone number: +1 (786) 408-4266
Contact Person: Alejandro Pupkin
Reception hours: Tuesday through Friday
from 12 am to 6 pm
*Please, select “signature required”.