1962 born in Bad Münstereifel Germany. | School education and vocational training 1968 -1983. | Professional degree medical technical assistant. | Private lessons with the Cologne artist Nicolai Konstantinovic 1999-2009. | Represented in the following galleries: Galerie Wehr in Cologne (2011-2013), Galerie Stiz in Oerlinghausen (2020-2023) Kunsthaus Artes in Hannover (2010 – to date) and ars mundi in Hannover (2010- to date). | Artist promotion within the Thomson Gallery Artprize (2021)
Exhibitions at home and abroad (selection) :
• Thomson Gallery, Zug (Switzerland). Digital HD presentation in the current exhibition and online
• University of Cologne
• Federal Press Office, Bonn
• AOK Federal Association in Bonn Bad Godesberg
• University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg:
• “Art on the Campus-Trace Search”.
• Participation in the 19th Art Days at Brauweiler Abbey
• Augustusburg Palace Orangery, Brühl
• Andreas Hermes Academy, Bonn-Röttgen
• Art room of Bad Honnef
• Participation in the 13th Art Mile Cologne-Rodenkirchen
• Gallery Forum Lindenthal, Cologne
• Castle Paffendorf, Bergheim
In my works, the actual painting is the focus. Whatever the semi figurative paintings or purely abstract works, expressive colors and gestural moving brushstrokes are the characteristic features.