As a self-taught artist, Nada has been enchanted by art since childhood but she effectively started to focus on art since 2017. Living in Dubai, Nada indulges in creating something new every time she uses the brush. Inspired by nature, Nada uses oil and acrylic paint focusing mainly on nature elements. This reflects her interest in sharing creations with others in its most organic form, and showing her creativity.
Nada has been on TV channels such as Sky News Arabia, Al Dhafra and Fujairah and newspapers such as Khaleej Times, Gulf Today, and Emarat Al Youm to raise the awareness of art in UAE. She firmly believes in sharing joy, happiness, and positivity with others specially those who are in need. For this, she supports several exhibitions for children with special needs and donates artwork to their centers to encourage artistic fundamentals in young children.
Nada became a member at Dubai Business Women Council in collaboration with Dubai Chamber in September 2021.
For her recognition and accreditation of her talent in UAE, Nada received the long-term cultural visa and became a holder of the UAE Golden Visa.
Nada has participated in several key exhibitions and events since 2017. Some of these events are: World Art Dubai (every year since 2018) with my own stand, Carousel Du Louvre at the Louvre Museum in Paris, Kunooz Art Exhibition in London, Flyer Art Gallery as well as Atelier Montez in Rome, and Townly Gallery in New York. Furthermore, she is a member of several galleries in Dubai and collaborates with other local and international galleries. She has collaborated with several furniture shops in Dubai such as West Elm and Pottery Barn.
Nada had a solo exhibition in 2018.
Nada had her second solo exhibition under the name “Nagham” that took place on 23rd January 2021 at Kempinski Hotel – Mall of the Emirates and was honored to attend, as a special guest, several exhibitions and events that took place in Dubai. She has also participated in other exhibitions such as:
• Mother’s Day organized by The Ministry of Tolerance and Coexistence
• DIFC Art Nights in April 2021, Darayesh exhibition organized by the Emirati Digital Museum of Fine Arts of the Fujairah Social & Cultural Association in cooperation with the Gulf Association for Disabilities
• Arab Art and Calligraphy at the Artist Playground by Pullman Hotels
• Qatar International Art Festival in October 2021
• National Day exhibition in December 2021
• Art Exhibition held at the Pyramid Hall of Fine Arts under the name “Art Freedom” in Cairo, Egypt
In 2022, Nada participated in several exhibitions such as:
• Word Art Dubai
• DFIC Art Nights
• Gallery Vibes group exhibition
• Art group exhibition (Just Women’s Art) at the Pullman hotel, Dubai
• Art group exhibition (Small is beautiful) at Alliance Francaise, Dubai in collaboration with Museum of Americas
• Spirit of UAE Exhibition for the 51st UAE National Day at Canadian University, Dubai and University of Dubai
• Luna Grand Gallery, Istanbul
• Karl and Ein Gallery, Istanbul
• Korea Museum (Nada’s artwork was selected by the panelists to be displayed at the 8th Geoje International Art Festival), South Korea
• Spectrum Miami, USA
• New York Art Expo
I discuss positive emotions, nature in the serenity, serenity in nature and getting my vision out on the canvas. My work is “Art inspired by nature”.
Nature is the greatest inspiration to see beauty in the world, and draw attention to some of the most pressing matters in human and environmental affairs. With art as a lens, we can learn to change the world. I use oil paint and acrylic paint to create my artworks. We can see so much art in nature if we take the time to look. The Earth has provided us with so much beauty. The colors that surround us, the plants, flowers, bodies of water, and creatures. Everything we see is art if you can appreciate it. This is truly a look into our everyday lives and love for nature.
I always choose vibrant colors and deep warmth for my artworks because the world is a colorful place and I have a message behind that, to spread the happiness and positivity once people look at my paintings.
Inspired by nature and the energy that connects all things, I like to surround myself with color because it lifts my spirit and makes me happy. I know that color can affect one’s mood and I know I feel good when I look at color. I hope my paintings can help create a little joy in people’s lives when they view them.