I was born and raised into colour, among the vibrant and lively art of my father and the biting curiosity of my mother, who have always taught me to let art be the means of expression of my true self. I studied architecture in Milan and Santiago de Chile graduating in 2018 and, after some work experience in both countries, in 2021 I specialised in musealization, exhibit design and architecture for archaeology with a Master’s thesis, developed together with my design team, on the rearrangement of the Acropolis of Athens entitled “Kenós. The nature of the void”.
My strong passion for art has always been cultivated in parallel with my studies and significantly influenced by my education and the fundamental teaching to pursue beauty in all its forms in the complex reality of everyday life.
I have always drawn, as long as I can remember, alternating pencil, ink and watercolours. I have always loved playing and experimenting with colours and shades, but it was in March 2022 that I discovered for the first time the acrylic technique at a time when painting was not just an exercise or a wish, but a need, an essential urge to transfer on canvas a huge tangle of emotions through large gestures and to translate it into dense brushstrokes of thick colour.
- October 21-23, 2022 / Artisti Contemporanei al Carrousel du Louvre, Art Shopping Paris. Salon International d’Art Contemporain – Carrousel du Louvre, Paris.
- October 3, 2022 / L’Arte si Mostra, collective exhibition, Palazzo Ferrajoli, Rome.
- June 8-12, 2022 / Tra margine e identità, collective exhibition, Fuorisalone, Milan.
- Diptych Palinsesto in ART NOW. Promotore di creatività, n. IV, year V, July-August 2022, pp. 430.
- December 2021 / Master in Museography, Architecture and Archaeology, Strategic Design and Innovative Management of the Archaeological Sites. Special Mention – Premio Paola Mattioli III Edition, Master’s thesis “Kenós. The nature of the void”. Accademia Adrianea di Architettura e Archeologia, Rome.
- December 2018 / Master Degree in Architecture, Politecnico di Milano.
It is all about colours. My paintings are a collection of memories, people, places, and emotions.