Linmay KOMINE is an artist living in Tokyo. Born in Fukushima prefecture in 1958, lives in Tokyo since 1977. Linmay started drawing his own sincere was little.He was been painting with oil painting since he was about 13 years old.
After that Linmay studied oil painting professionally at TAMA ART UNIVERSITY in Tokyo, and he started to try abstract works. Linmay went to graduate course at TAMA ART UNIVERSITY, and he held his first solo exhibition in 1981.And 1983-1987, LInmay worked as an assistant to TAMA ART UNIVERSITY Oil Painting Laboratory.
Linmay is pursuing the depth of color space, beautiful textures, flat composition and landscape of the paintings. The minimal music, the ambient music he met in 1970s, brought him closer to the world of his painting and music.LInmay is also actually collaborating with music.
- 1981 TAMA ART UNIVERSITY graduate
- 1983 TAMA ART UNIVERSITY graduate course completed
- 1983-1987 TAMA ART UNIVERSITY Oil Painting Laboratory Assistant
Membership Japan Artist Association | NGO in official with UNESCO | International Association of Ar
ONE MAN EXHIBITION
- 2022 Echoes,GOOZEN GALLERY,Yokohama
- 2019 Landscap,SMARTSHIP GALLERY,Tokyo
- 2017 SKELE,Reconstruction,cafe&gallery William Morris,Tokyo
- 2016 Landscape in Blue,BAR AALIYAH,Tokyo
- 2015 GENDAI HEIGHTS GALLERY DEN&ST,Tokyo
- 2014 GENDAI HEIGHTS GALLERY DEN&ST,Tokyo
- 2013 GENDAI HEIGHTS GALLERY DEN&ST,Tokyo
- 2012 GENDAI HEIGHTS GALLERY DEN&ST,Tokyo
- 2010 O3ONE ART SPACE,Beograd SERBIA
GROUP EXHIBITION,ART FAIR etc
- 2021 4 JAPANESE ARTISTS,KunstraumGerdiGutperle,Viernheim,GERMANY
- 2020 Affordable Art Fair Milan 2020,SUPERSTUDIO PIU,Milan,ITARY Avenir 2020,Gallery ART POINT,Tokyo
- 2019 ART FAIR Luxembourg S0UTH GATE/Entee SUD HALL 8expo-hall 4,LUXEMBOURG ART INTERNATIONAL ZURICH 2019,Puls 5-Glessereihalle,Zurich,SWISS 13 JAPANESE ARTISTS IN Mannheim 2019, GALLERIE BOHNER,Mannheim,GERMANY Tokyo Independent 2019,Chinretsukan Gallery,Tokyo University of the Art,Tokyo
- 2018 20FIX20,Linmay KOMINE&Toshiaki B MORI,gallery DEN 5,Tokyo STRATO FOTOGRAFICO 2018,SETAGAYA ART MUSEUM GALLERY B,Tokyo Art Expo Malaysia 2018 Japan Pavilion, MATRADE Exhibition&ConveCentre(MECC),Kuala Lumpur,MALAYSIA
- 2017 IN PURSUIT OF BWAUTY, 2017 TOKYO INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART EXHIBITION,3331 Arts Chiyoda,Tokyo ART IMAGINE gallery,Tokyo
- 2016 THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL WATERCOLOR BIENNALE,A GALLERY,Beograde SERBIA STRATO FOTOGRAFICO 2016,SETAGAYA ART MUSEUM GALLERY B,Tokyo KAZE 2016,ART SPACE RASINBAN,Tokyo CONTEMPORARY INTERNATIONAL AQUARELLE,INTERNATIONAL ART STUDIO,Valjevo SERBIA
- 2015 UNE MARGE LAISSEE DE LESTAMPE,MUSEUM OF ONOMICHI CITY UNIVERSITY & SATELLITE STUDIO,Onomichi,Hiroshima
- 2014 THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL WATERCOLOR BIENNALE,A GALLERY,Beograde SERBIA THUMBHOLE COMMUNICATION, GALLERY Q,Tokyo
- 2013 MATURE 2013,GALLERY Q,Tokyo THUMBHOLE COMMUNICATION, GALLERY Q,Tokyo THE 6th MITSUI FUDOSAN RETAIL MANAGEMENT OFFICE EXHIBTION,Tokyo
- 2022 ZABADAK CD Album”Summer Autumn Winter Spring 2022”ArtWork
- 2018 Nobie CD Album”BENIN RIO TOKYO”ArtWork
- 2012~2015 “slika i pesma”#1~#4 Songs by Ginji ITO,Yoji KUBOTA,GENDAI HEIGHTS,Tokyo
- 2013 ZABADAK CD Album”Summer Autumn Winter Spring”ArtWork
- 2012 Toninho HORTA CD Album”MINAS TOKYO” ArtWork
Either incidentally or necessary, we live with various events in our days. Those unexpected circumstances are a sequence of wonder that gives me a feeling of awe. Confronting my canvas, I became the creator. I am the first one to see what arises from my hands, just front of me.
Artworks are achieved elements of experience.