I am an interior designer by education. I design houses, apartments, business buildings, restaurants and shops. I create furniture and sculptures, but painting is definitely my closest form of art. Creation, creativity, playing with forms and colors have always been with me. I have been doing this for many years, but my inner voice pushes me the most towards creating paintings. I am trying to show a multidimensional and ambiguous world. I want the viewer to look for the meaning of my paintings, look for his point of view, look for himself. My paintings tell stories, often not singular ones, hence the frequent diptychs. These are stories about how different we are and how similar we are.
- Since 2020 I am a member of the International Association of Visual Artists IAVA in Florence, IT
- Auction for the Foundation Princesse Charlene on Maria Callas Gala&Awards, Hotel The Paris inMonaco 05-05-2022
- “Liquid Arsenal” International Contemporary Art Exhibition 28 May-3June 2022
- UN FAIR MILANO 8-10.04.2022
- “EVERY KIND OF PEOPLE” Gallery Espace 22 in Monaco 14-27.03.2022
- International Contemporary Art Fair Monaco 27-29.08.2021