Born in Israel. Also lived in England, where I was working as a Multi-Media producer. I currently live in California.
Law School, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Architecture School, Tel-Aviv, Israel
UCM Multi-Media, England, Designer & Producer
Dunrite Media Productions, Westlake Village, US, Designer & producer, short animation films
* Annual Juried Exhibition, “Body & Soul”, Westmont Ridley-Tree Museum of Art, May 2019, *Sold*
* Finalist, “Abstract With Red” International Juried Painting competition, Camelback Gallery, 2020
* Featured artist, Artist Portfolio Magazine, 2020
* Featured online artist, Gallery Baird, 2020
* Upcoming exhibition: 2020, 10West Gallery, Santa Barbara, CA (postponed due to Covid)
* Talent Prize Award, Art Show International online competition, 2021
Starting with a feeling, an image, a composition. The best result is when I’m surprised where it all ends.Composition matters to me as a means to bring an idea, that feeling, into an independent existence within the frame.I don’t seek resolution, or a single conclusion. The story I have started the piece with is now a concrete material, and my hope is that it will encourage a closer look, a longer pause, to find that it resonates with many.It is intuitive. It is liberating. And it is rewarding when someone responds to what I have created.