From a very young age I was involved in creative activity.
At the age of 13 modeling clay, from which dissimilar objects emerged
At the age of 18 modeling cement transforming, it into sculptures.
At the age of 26 concentrating through drawing on the nude model in person.
At the age of 35 playing with cheerful brushstrokes of a singular chromaticism.
In my work there are reflections on women, in particular on their sexual identity.
Likewise, I have also painted and painted colorful landscapes always in temporal and emotional movement that address the idea of the path, the paths that go to a place, the roads that return from these, or the path that constitutes the subject.
I enjoy a great natural power in my graphology, both in the line of my drawings and in the brushstroke of my oils, proposing through this medium images that come out of the linen impregnated with interior light.
• 1963/68. First in modeling with clay, attending classes at the Vázquez Málaga School of Ceramics in Buenos Aires; learning the technology of enamels and oxides, both in objects of daily use and in sculpture. In these years he participated in several collective exhibitions of ceramic works; one of them at the Wildenstein Art Gallery in Buenos Aires, 1966/67.
• 1968/1975. Architecture at the University of Buenos Aires, graduating in 1975. Simultaneously he attended the workshop of Leo Vinci making sculpture and drawing and modeling of the human figure from natural models. In these years I participated in several collective exhibitions, I was interviewed as a young plastic artist in a cultural television program, channel 7, where I presented my work.
• 1976. Due to the unfortunate events that occurred in Argentina, I moved my residence to Madrid, Spain.
• 1976/1980 I worked in sculpture in my workshop in Madrid, making this practice compatible with my work in architecture offices and being present in the workshops of drawing of human figure from natural models in the Círculo de Bellas Artes in Madrid. I participated in group exhibitions with my sculptural work organized by Caja Madrid and the College of Architects of Madrid.
• 1986/87. I participated in the Current Art Workshops at the Círculo de Bellas Artes: painting courses for professionals taught by Albert Rafols Casamada, Pablo Palazuelo and Antonio Saura. Although my artistic work had been developed in sculpture, I was admitted to these workshops because of the solidity of my artistic proposal.
• I have participated in several collective exhibitions in the Círculo de Bellas Artes, in Cultural Rooms of different City Councils, in the Mapfre Foundation. I have been represented by the Dialogo gallery in Brussels, Belgium and by the Gaudi Gallery at Art Fairs in Milan, Italy. online art galleries : @arteinformado.com ; @artboxprojects.com (Zurich) ; @artelista.com @picassomio.com ; @saatchiart.com
About my desire for paintingFor me, my desire for painting was and is the search for knowledge that goes beyond the everyday. From the knowledge of myself that is scattered, perhaps sleepy in obsessions, ghosts, fears. Contradictory, antagonistic identity that is resolved in the act of painting, drawing, sculpting.The painting, the color in the brush, the brush in the color does not apprehend me through a gesture, but I feel the color as I can feel the cold, the heat, the pleasure or the physical pain, although always contained, driven on the road , in time by a structure.The canvas does not exist, I am more concerned with the intensity, the being of the palette, of the brush in my hand. The canvas is just the field where that being will manifest.